Blogmas tag

Blogmas tag


So my friend on justdolling dragged me into this so yeah this is my first time doing this sorry if I do it wrong! Sorry there’s no art I had no motivation.

Rules:
• Post graphic on your blog

• Nominate at least 5 bloggers

• Link to either of the original creator’s post (Addie & Shanessa)


Image

I will be in bright green because green

Amelia will be in red bold


What is your favorite Christmas family tradition?

My family will listen to Elvis Christmas and open presents and just have fun it’s great!

Yeah I don’t do “family traditions” I don’t know why you even choose me over sunny she’d enjoy this

It’s because I love you Amelia and we both know sunny loves everything 


Favorite Christmas food/drink

I really like all food but the Christmas desserts are fantastic 

I seriously hate this but fine I like the *intense mumbling* 

YOU LIKE THE WHAT!?!?!

*growls* I LIKE FRUIT CKAE OK

That’s kinda g…

DONT MAKE ME THROW THIS FRUIT CAKE 


Is Christmas your favorite holiday? Why or why not?

I love Christmas everyone is nicer everyone is just happier and food

I hate Christmas for those exact reasons!

Aww your such a sweet heart


What is your favorite Christmas song?

Elvis blue Christmas or white Christmas by the drifters

Hard core jingle bells 

Ok…


What is your favorite Christmas activity?

I like opening presents while eating cinnamon rolls and watching m6 parents giggle at me

I don’t know I guess I like making cookies

WAIT WHAT!?!?!?!?

DONT MAKE ME GET THE FRUIT CAKE!


What is your favorite Christmas memory?

The previous question has my answer

I don’t really have any


What is your most favorite Christmas gift you have ever got?

I got a robot dog with a bone remote or bonemote control it was when I was five

A necklace my dad made me when I was younger I still wear it to this day

Awww


What is your favorite part of Christmas day?

Is this a real question it’s opening presents duh

Actually I love a Christmas Day when it snows

Aww is Amelia getting soft

Don’t make me walk away


What is your favorite ham or turkey for Christmas dinner?

Ham

I’m saying turkey because you said ham

* uncontrollable laughter *


What is your favorite Christmas story?

I don’t think I have one

A classic Christmas story

Really?!

Alright I’m done 


So thank you for reading and (maybe) enjoying this

Whoever wants to be tagged can ask 

I don’t know too many people so yeah 

Thank you E for tagging me 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry for DollVille Spirit Month

Music album redraws

My AG Doll (Brooklyn)