Music album redraws

 Hey everyone, yeah it's been a while, I'm back!

Here is a music album redraw!

(try to guess what album I redrew in the comments below!)


1. So this is me cane you guess the cover? I had fun drawing this one my umm moody side is showing



2. Come dance with me! I love dancing and all these clothes Im wearing are real clothes! And my favorite

3. Ah I love this singer and her album is so pretty also I needed a black and white shot

4. Another moment of tea moody 

5. Line-less art woohoo. I like how it looks it's just soo hard to draw

6. More line-less! I love this band and also wow I realised I'm super moody and just won't show it

7. Another one of the same band! 

8. You guessed it! Another!!


Sorry this wasn't super event full I'm kinda washed out but please do enjoy and try to guess unless your e. E you're not allowed to guess.

Have a fantastic evening and if its not evening where you live, to bad, it's evening somewhere else in the world 

Keep creative Tea™


Comments

  1. Viola (otherwise known as the blogger who has a name that has nothing to do with her content)June 14, 2023 at 5:30 AM

    I'm pretty sure the first one is sour? I'm guessing these are all pop overs *Me knows only one pop album which is Lukas Graham* uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmm I really don't know! As you can tell my pop vocabulary is limited....... Nonexistent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know pop is not my strong suit but the album covers are fun!!! And also your correct for sour also one of them isn’t a pop cover because who would know her

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry for DollVille Spirit Month

My AG Doll (Brooklyn)