Minecraft Art tutorial and just art

Hello everyone!! Today's topic is Minecraft art! So my friend at justdolling gave me a drawing prompt for Minecraft comic which I may not do time (and my creativity levels) will tell. I also will have a drawing tutorial at the end as a heads up and if you just wanna skip the tally talk and just skip over to the tutorial.


First we have Nellie otherwise known as the best person ever justdolling

We have me. Always I will be known as Tea on almost everything.  

Here’s my actual Minecraft character thats a person. I usually use an animal though.

Then we have justdolling character that she usually uses

So thats the characters and such now time for the tutorial.
Start with red outline and head base
Now do the ears and mouth (lol and fix the base circle if needed)
Horns I made little square nubs
Now the body sorry this is not great detail on how to do the body but we got the body
Next we add hooves
Next add the mushroom where ever you please and you don’t have to make it exact to mine
Now black outline everything and make it a touch better
As you can see I added my own little spice like hair and a tail
Got rid of the red and made the nose
Now I added color but very simple color nothing to extreme and at the end of this tutorial I’ll add the plain color
Next I added spots on everything and added a face once I realized I forgot eyes
This is the final result 
And here you go the color pallet I used
And this one here is a drawing based on my tutorial by justdolling
Well I hope you enjoyed and had fun drawing 



Have a fantastic evening and if its not evening where you live, to bad, it's evening somewhere else in the world 

Keep creative Tea™





Comments

  1. YASSSS!!! It’s my laughing cow!! XD This was such a fun tutorial to follow. Also, THE MIGHTY STICK!! (You know what I mean but everyone else reading this is going to be so confused.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry for DollVille Spirit Month

Music album redraws

My AG Doll (Brooklyn)