Art dump



Yes this is just a trash post of art dump! Nothing big but you have my commentary and silly stuff for my art. Let's jump in



Record head
I was playing around with head designs and clothing desings

Which orb head
Again kinda the same thing. Lol I think I screwed up on the cape

Sparkler
This was for a DTA (draw to adopt) that I did on scratch and I really like this one.

Galaxy skirt
I like this design it's really cute. The skirt took a while to draw but worth it

Amelia among us
Typical just typical. - Amelia
Galaxy goddess
I'm noticing a space theme here 😂

Evil elf
I'm like this one but the glow effect could be better

Frostpaw/wing
This was just a design I won on my scratch account and I love him he's so cute and just the most precious thing ever

Ok that's all I got hope you enjoyed and yeah

Have a fantastic evening and if its not evening where you live, to bad, it's evening somewhere else in the world 

Keep creative Tea™






Comments

  1. I love all your art, Tea! Keep it coming! ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry for DollVille Spirit Month

Music album redraws

My AG Doll (Brooklyn)